How This Works
Do you know what you want and need in relationships?
Do you know how to express that to others?
We help you understand yourself and your relational patterns. We meet you where you’re at by listening and providing poignant insight paired with actionable solutions. How you are attaching to others as a result of who you are and what was modeled to you growing up can have a huge impact on your relationships with partners, spouses, children, parents, family members, and colleagues.
- Discover and understand your most common relational attachment style
- Explore and identify what you want and need in relationships
- Increase emotional intelligence
- Learn how to find your voice and ask for what you need
- Understand how to resolve conflict without hurting yourself and others
- Normalize your cortisol levels for less stress in your life
- More time for self-care
- Ability to date proactively with success
- Break the cycle of an unhealthy relational pattern or end a current relationship
- Build self-esteem and self-awareness
- Create meaningful connections and redefine what is healthy for you
Sessions can be conducted by phone, videoconference, or in person. Sessions vary in time depending on client needs.
One-day intensives are available and can be conducted in the comfort of your home. Follow up coaching sessions are available upon request.